Come and learn with us, we run small group classes and courses
Next Date: 21st January 2022 & 4th Febraury 2022
- Covering a tall tier using the panel wrapping method.
- How to colour & make rice paper sails.
- Embellishments: using silicone moulds, applying edible sequins, using gold & silver leaf.
- Price included all materials, icings, edibles and lunch
2 Day Cake Decorating Course
Next Date: 18th - 19th January and 1st - 2nd February 2022
- Layering up, crumb coating & ganaching.
- Icing with sharp corners, to create perfect sides.
- Lustre painting.
- Wired flowers inc: Cosmos, Hydrangeas & Foliage.
Private Tuition Day
Next Date: Contact me to arrange.
Price:£295 per person
- Discount of £70pp if requested tuition for two people.
- Do you have a list of skills you would like to learn but don’t know where to start?
- Why not come for a 1-2-1 day that can be tailored to your needs. If you have something specific in mind that you’d like to learn I can put together a bespoke day.
I teach a range of sugarcraft and cake decorating skills here in my purpose-built garden studio. From beginners to more experiences cake decorators looking hone their craft or learn specific skills. I welcome all levels of ability. All materials, tools and edibles are provided on the day.
I run half day, one day and two day courses. The half day and one day courses are open to a maximum of four people. The two day courses are open to a maximum of three people. Keeping numbers low, I am able to spend plenty of one-on-one time with each student.
A light lunch is also provided on all one and two day courses.
Course run from 9.30 am – 4.30pm.
One-to-one courses and tutorials available on request. Price vary depending on requirements. Please get in touch for more information.
Cancellation of Courses
Once courses are booked and paid for I am unable to offer a refund so please check your dates, diaries and travel arrangements before booking.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a course, a full refund will be given.
Terms & Conditions
Courses are intended for your own personal use. Please be respectful of this.
What previous students have said about our courses.
“A fabulous 2 day course of cake creation, Highly recommended to anyone wanting to learn ganache, sharp corners and floral techniques........Thanks Lizzie.”Diane Lunt
“Had the best 2 days. thank you for being a fab teacher and sharing all your cake wisdom and tricks with us.”Lizi Spencer
“Thanks Lizzie it was really enjoyable and taught me so much, I had a great couple of days with all you ladies.”Clare Ging
“I attended a 2 day course with Lizzie and had an absolute blast!Lizzie was able to coach me to do thing I could never have imagined doing. Lizzie is a very talented lady and also an excellent teacher. I throughly recommend this course!”Louise Brockbank
Group courses & 1-2-1 available.
Courses tailored for beginner to advanced.
Consultations are by appointment only, held in my garden studio. We can talk through your ideas, colours, flavours and together co-design your dream cake. It will be fun! Five delicious samples are also provided. For you to try during the consultation. Please note that I am only able to accommodate two people per consultation.
Luxury Wedding Cake Designer
Creating Bespoke Cakes Since 2008
Let's design your dream cake together.
Ideas or colour scheme:
Who can I thank for the referral?: